The elaboration or review of environmental, social, health and safety (ESHS) related studies within the project planning in the transmission & distribution and the renewable energy sectors as well as the monitoring of these issues during the project implementation is an important part of our scope in many projects.
Within our Environmental, Social and H&S (ESHS) team, you will take over the position of environment, social, health and safety expert and will closely cooperate with our Power System (PS) and Renewable Energy (RE) and Sustainable Energy (SE) units.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provision of technical expertise in transmission & distribution and renewable energy projects with regard to environmental, social, health and safety aspects?
- Preparation / contribution to ESHS documentation, i.e. ESIA, ESMP, RAP, OHS plans, etc., in line with international standards
- Monitoring of ESHS issues during project implementation including monitoring of local experts and partner companies
- Undertake the project management role in ESHS focussed energy power projects
- Preparation of technical proposals
- Support the business development in all ESHS issues/topics?
Project locations around the globe, services to be performed in head office in Bad Homburg and abroad.
- University degree in environment, engineering or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge in all four topics (environment, social, health and safety) and practical experience in one or several of the four topics, ideally environment and social
- Knowledge of requirements and applicable standards of the World Bank and the EU
- Excellent English language skills as well as working knowledge of French would be beneficial.
Besides your technical and methodical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, and an advanced user of MS Office. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges.
We are a German consulting engineering company, a member of GOPA Group, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time job to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You would be part of our growing ESHS Team.
Please submit your application by e-mail to:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61348 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791 80-0
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20