- Project Management capabilities for the development, planning, and execution of large scale Engineering Consultancy
- Renewable Energy/PV Solar projects experience;
- Key account management working closely with client and other stakeholders to achieve satisfaction;
- Quality Management skills in international context and standard;
- Project risk assessment and mitigation;
- Sustainably growing the team, employee engagement, employee satisfaction and staff performance review;
- Contract management (Knowledge of FIDIC, RIBA);
- Developing operational schemes and service agreements (e.g. PPA, TCA) for power plants based on renewable energies;
- Manage Sub-consultants and Contractor;
- Country & regional experience (preferable).
University degree (Bachelor / Masters) in a relevant discipline (e.g. in renewable energy, sustainable energy, civil, electrical or mechanical engineering or architecture, along with finance, economics, and environmental management); Certifications (e.g. PMP, PMI or equivalent)
A minimum of 20 years of work experience in Engineering and Project Management Consultancy for complex, multi discipline engineering projects with 5-10 years’ experience in the renewable energy sector, ideally solar energy
- Excellent Project Management and effective interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership, efficient team management skills, ability to resolve conflicting situations and effective problem solving skills;
- High degree of self-motivation, resilience, adaptability and flexibility;
- Day-to-day management of project activities that include establishing and delivering project deliverables on project milestones, project resources (funding, personnel support), and assembling project schedules and revenue targets;
- Responsible for project profitability;
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Financial, commercial, change and risk management of the project;
- Monitoring and reporting project performance to the client and senior management;
- Develop executable EPC projects including construction planning;
- Site supervision/construction management understanding;
- Undertake commercial negotiations with clients and sub-consultant;
- Update, monitor and control Program Scheduling (baseline, S-curve, progress update);
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), MS project and/or Primavera.
English should be perfect in speaking, writing and reading. Other Languages such as Arabic, German, French are of advantage.
Available for frequent business trip in the MENA (Middle-East and North Africa) region or outside; Flexible attitude, Team-oriented and multi-cultural.
We are a German consulting engineers company, member of GOPA, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time job to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You would be part of our growing Renewable Energy Team in Dubai.
Please submit your application by e-mail to:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
Prof. Dr. Andreas Wiese - Managing Director
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Phone: +49 6172 1791 800
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20